Mediation Education and Children in the Middle
Date(s) - 10/28/2021
5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Cedar Falls Recreation Center
110 E. 13th St.
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
Phone: 1-877-665-2120 | Please call Parenting Solutions for any questions. Each location is an independent entity.
- Children in the Middle (Parenting) class ($40 - $50 depending on location) - court ordered class providing education and information for parents going through divorce, separation, or changes in custody. (typically 3 to 3.5 hours)
- Mediation Education class ($20) - court ordered class for those whose cases are filed in Tama, Benton, Linn, Jones, Iowa, or Johnson County. (typically 30 minutes)
- Combined class ($60 - $70 depending on location) - includes both the Children in the Middle and the Mediation Education class. (typically 4 hours)
Things to know
- For temporarily offered online classes during the COVID 19 crisis, online payment is due at this time and must be received to confirm your registration. You will be directed to pay when you click the credit card icons below.
- For in-person classes, payment is not due at this time. Payment for in person classes (cash only) is due at the beginning of class. No checks, credit cards, or debit cards are accepted.
- At the end of the class, you will receive your signed certificate that proves attendance.
Choose the classes you need to take.
Please click the payment icons above to make online payment using any credit card.