Mediation Education and Children in the Middle
Date(s) - 04/25/2023
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Holiday Inn Express
165 Adventureland Dr. NW
Altoona, Iowa 50009
Phone: 1-877-665-2120 | Please call Parenting Solutions for any questions. Each location is an independent entity.
Room: Hotel Conference Room
- Children in the Middle (Parenting) class - court ordered class providing education and information for parents going through divorce, separation, or changes in custody. (typically 3 to 3.5 hours)
- Mediation Education class - court ordered class for those whose cases are filed in Tama, Benton, Linn, Jones, Iowa, or Johnson County. (typically 30 minutes)
- Combined class - includes both the Children in the Middle and the Mediation Education class. The first 30 minutes is Mediation Education. (typically 4 hours)
Two things to know
- Payment is not due at this time. Payment (cash only) is due at the beginning of class. No checks, credit cards, or debit cards are accepted.
- At the end of the class, you will receive your signed certificate that proves attendance.